Sunday, April 12, 2026

Capitoline Museum and Trevi Fountain by Marc

Capitoline Museum and Trevi Fountain

by Marc

The Capitoline museum was one of the trip highlights for me. It was super fun because we were able to see all sorts of cool ancient statues, including one of an ancient emperor on a horse that I thought was very interesting. My favorite part was posing with the statue of the mother wolf with Romulus and Remus because it felt like a very powerful statue and it also depicted the founders of Rome, so I liked to stand next to it, it made me feel cool. 




Visiting the Trevi fountain was also super sick. It was so cool because the fountain was huge and the intricate details of Oceanus were awesome. Of the 2, I liked the capitoline museum more because we spent more time and saw more things, but they were both great.



No comments:

Post a Comment